For me, one of the best things about my role as a Coach and Facilitator is working with people from many different situations and being included in their development journey towards success.
Working transformationally means that the focus is always on the person, before we consider their situation and circumstances and the results that my clients are now achieving is a testament to how this approach benefits people; it really is all about you!
As part of my Post Graduate course in Coaching and Mentoring I read and researched extensively about different methods of working with visual aids during sessions. It was during this time that I had the first idea about creating my own aid, one that would not only enable but enhance the Transformational Coaching techniques that I was experiencing as part of my own learning.
After a long year of trial and experiment the Ignition Cards that are available to you today were finalized. But not as a stand alone pack to be used as just another tool during professional sessions; but as part of a facilitation system that, when used simply and transformationally (focusing on the person and not on their external issues) can have immediate and long lasting benefits.
Emmy’s current coaching and personal development qualifications include:
- Level 3 (‘A’ level standard) – Personal Development Coaching
- Level 5 (Graduate level) – Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 7 (Post Graduate level) – Coaching and Mentoring
- Lantra Awards – Equine Facilitated Coach (yes, coaching people using horses!)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming – NLP ‘Practitioner’ level
- DISC Personality Profiling